See the full blog post on the Oak + Oats blog!
- Skill: Beginner
- Designer: Elizabeth - Oak and Oats
Needed Materials, Tools, and Surfaces
- 3 Transform Mason Wide Mouth Rope Handles
- Simply Art Wood Stars
- Hot Glue
- Succulents (or Cacti)
- Potting soil
- Thin ribbon
- Wall anchors (I used coat hangers)
Step by Step Instructions
- Add the Transform Mason Wide Mouth Rope Handles to the jars.
- Re-pot the succulents into the jars.
- Paint the tags. Feel free to get creative with your painting! Or you can just keep it simple like me.
- Let tags dry completely.
- Glue on Stars.
- Using ribbon, tie the tags to the jars.
- Install the hangers on the wall.*
- Hang up the jars.