- Skill: Beginner
- Time to Complete: 30 minutes + dry time
Needed Materials, Tools, and Surfaces
- Transform Mason LED Light
- Transform Mason Wire Handle
- Mason Jar, regular mouth
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Spray Paint, Hammered Metal Finish
- Light bulb safety cage
Step by Step Instructions
- Spray paint the wire handle, regular mouth lid insert of the LED light, the Mason jar band and the light bulb cage, and set aside to dry.
- the light bulb cages are available in any home improvement store and typically come in caution colored bright orange or yellow, so several light coats will be needed to cover properly.
- Once dry, assemble the Transform Mason LED light and add the wire handle according to package instructions.
- Place the assembled unit inside the painted bulb cage. Making sure the handle is in the upright position, close cage door securing the jar inside.