- Mason Jar
- White and Red Paint
- Foam Brushes
- Bristle Brush
- Painters Tape
- Jute Rope
- Hot Glue Gun
- Transform Mason TM Tea Light Lid Insert
Step by Step Instructions
- Using a foam brush, paint the outside of your mason jar white from top to bottom and set aside to dry.
- After the first coat of white paint has dried, use your bristle brush to apply a second coat of white paint over the first. The bristle brush will add texture to your jar. Set aside to dry.
- After the second coat of white paint has dried, using the painters tape, mask off a section on the top of the jar and a stripe section in the center of the jar.
- Using a bristle brush and your red paint, brush on horizontal red stripes and set the jar aside to dry.
- Once dry, use your hot glue gun to tack the jute rope along the base of the jar, wrapping the base in several layers
- Add a Transform Mason TM tea light lid insert and candle as a finishing touch!