View the original post at francoisetmoi.com!
- Skill: Beginner
- Designer: Erin Francois
Needed Materials, Tools, and Surfaces
- Transform Mason LED Lighted Lid Inserts
- Transform Mason Wide Mouth Wire Handles
- AAA Batteries (2 per light)
- Wide Mouth Pint Mason Jars
Step by Step Instructions
- Attach the wire handle around the mouth of the mason jar. Then install 2 AAA batteries in the LED light, and attach the large metal lid to the light by rotating clockwise.
- Next place the light (lightbulbs facing into the jar) onto the opening of the mason jar, and secure in place with the mason jar rim.
- Now it’s time to string up the lights! Attach the lights to the rope with a single knot about every 18” or your desired distance. Last but not least, tie the garland up at each rope end over your outdoor space. To turn on, press the small white button on the top of each jar.