Perfect for a nautical themed night of entertaining!
Step by Step Instructions
1. Select random sized blocks of wood and using masking tape, mark off the top third of each block
2. Using a foam brush, paint a horizontal blue stripe across the top of each block, going around all edges and the top of the block
3. On the bottom third of each block using a La Corneille Golden Taklon Shader Brush paint table numbers on the face of each block in black paint
4. Set the blocks aside to dry
5. After the blocks have dried, using a medium grit sandpaper, scuff the edges of the top third to create a distressed look to the block
6. Take jute twine and wrap around each block starting just below the painted top of the block and affix the twine in place with hot glue